About Me

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Treasured Friend


I made this card for HLS Case the Designer Challenge and here is the beautiful card Joyce made which inspired me.  The stamp set I used is Close to My Heart - Friendship Bouquet and I used Spectrum Noir markers to color my images and Lawn Fawn Stitched rectangle dies.  I'm also entering this in Simon Says Wednesday Make it Girlie Challenge

Love the greeting 'Treasured Friends' - friends really are valued treasures! x

Image result for friendship quotes

6 comments:

  1. Oh, what a clever take on Joyce's beautiful card, Zelda!!! Love how you have layered the coloured and B&W panels!!! Your sunflowers are beautiful and I really like the sentiment and the three black pearls to add just that little something extra!!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply magnificant. I love how there are several layers, stacked like frames. Color moving in and out, and it is such a dynamic image. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer and for CASEing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a brilliant idea to do three layers (might have to CASE this one myself....). You've coloured the flowers perfectly and love how you held back with your embellishments etc. So very glad you joined us at Happy Little Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Such an amazing design! Great work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, Zelda. Lovely sunny take on Joyce's card! Thanks for playing along and I hope you'll come back and play in May. I'd love to have you CASE my card!

    ReplyDelete