About Me

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Gift Set

Hi!

A very quick post (as the clock is ticking)!  I've not managed much crafting lately as my inspiration tank is running low.  I did manage to make a gift box and matching note cards for an upcoming birthday and I'm entering Simon Says Gift It Challenge.

Here is the gift box using Hero Arts Antique Rose stamp to which I added a bit of shading.





I kept the note cards very simple so they can be utilized for any occasion.  

Hope you're having a great week!

'Til next time ......

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful Zelda! A gift to make anybody feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Zelda! I love how you shaded the rose! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what a lovely card box and such a beautiful set of cards to store inside! Gorgeous! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete