About Me

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Art Journal Page "Hope"

My next project is an Art Journal Page.  I started an Art Journal this year and I love the freedom that this allows but I must admit I also find it quite a challenge.  This video was extremely helpful and I used it to create the circles. I'm excited to learn from the pro's and try out new techniques.


My supplies included Gesso, Distress Paints, Inks, Crayons and Sprays, dies (feathers, circles and Sizzix alternations), texture paste, stencils (background and circles), Verve Hope stamp.

I'm linking this so SSS Monday Challenge (spreading my wings in my art journey), SSS Wednesday ChallengeMixed Media ChallengeA Vintage Journey and Stamplorations Mixed Media




Thanks for visiting and keeping me company.... have a wonderful week!

Hugs, 
Zelda

12 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I love the pastel blended colors and especially the feathers. The circles stand out so great! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a great journal page, Zelda!!!!! All the detail is just wonderful and the colours are sooooooo beautiful!!! Well done on your mixed media page!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art journal page, Zelda! The colors you picked work so well together and I love the layers you created. Happy to see this in the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page, love those feathers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Journal Page, love the colors, design and layers. Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge this month and good luck. We sure hope you join us again.

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal page. I love all the circles. Thanks for sharing with the STAMPlorations mixed media challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and delicious texture. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge. Good Luck! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent Zelda! If only I could just reach out and grab it for a much closer look :) Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how gorgeous! Love this idea (I bought 3 about five years ago! lol) Such a beautiful page, love the colors and style! Can you tell I am getting your email post updates again? Yippee and Yahoo, I think everyone is back! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too find art journaling to be a GREAT Challenge....but I must say you pulled it off FABULOUSLY!!! THANKS bunches for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so gorgeous - it just jumps off the page - this is a work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I happened to your sight from , I believe "A Vintage Journey Challenge". Circles, needless to say. I find your ability to combine those colors with circles magnificent. Beautiful. I hope to have time to visit your blog again. Thank you for sharing yourself.

    ReplyDelete