About Me

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Life is about creating yourself

My second project is a mini canvas for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Home Decor and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Stencil It


I won't go into detail about how this was created but I will say that I had to go to Plan B after being heaving handed with Glimmer Mist.  It almost landed up in the "ugly box" but I had spent too long working on this so I had to try and resurrect it.   It seems that Crafter's Block has taken it's hold!  I do love the sentiments though:-




Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment.  

Hugs
Zelda



7 comments:

  1. What a pretty piece of home decor and I love all the textures, the corrugated frame, framing the quote and the burlap flower...it's lovely! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to use the supplies. The sentiment is awesome with this design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stencil It” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait! I never thought you could have too much glimmer nor mist??? lol This is fantastic! I adore that sentiment, how true! Wonderful creation, truly a work of art to showcase in your home! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you could save this lovely canvas, Zelda!!!! It is so beautiful with the lovely flowers and all the cute shells!!!! You've got such a lot of lovely texture on there, too and the colours are really great!!! I can see that a lot of planning and time went into this and it was all worth the effort!!! Wonderfully done!!!
    Groete en geniet die dag!!!! Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful project Zelda..nso glad you managed to save it from the ugly box...thank you for sharing over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful project Zelda..nso glad you managed to save it from the ugly box...thank you for sharing over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so glad you didn't give up, Zelda! This is so creative and wonderful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete