About Me

Sunday, May 8, 2016

With love and prayers

Hi there and Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you're all enjoying the day and celebrating the special privilege of being a Mom.  

My first card is for the Mod Squad April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge 



A simple card using stamps from Gina K Designs.  I water colored with images with Distress Inks and once dry I used Prismacolor pencils to add accents to the images.

Also entering Simon Says Work It Wednesday April Challenge and TCP Tuesday Challenge 313 Flowers.


Before I end off, I'd like to share a picture a friend sent me this morning :)  


3 comments:

  1. I love daffodils - this is so fresh and pretty. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Quite lovely, perfect to bring some love and support to someone in need. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful MD, Zelda - I really enjoyed the little cartoon!!!!!
    Your card is so beautiful with the stunning flowers in lovely yellows and greens!!! Love the sentiment on the little tag and the twine bow is so cute!! Really lovely!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete