About Me

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Colorful Polka Dots


This fun card is for I love Polka Dots Challenge at Double D Challenges. I had this background in my 'unfinished box' which was created with Impress Cross Hatch Dot Background stamp and Distress Inks and knew I wanted to use it for this challenge.... but what to do with it?! I would normally use a layer of vellum but I wanted something different so I used punches and dies to create the top layer to expose as much of the background as possible.  The stamp is from Lawn Fawn. Simple .... but fun :)


5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at Double D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zelda this is awesome! And the sentiment is just PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Polka Dots’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Double dots, and so colorful, very creative Zelda, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally gorgeous. Great layout Zelda! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so FUN! I love all of the colorful polka dots and the window openings! It's soooooo HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete