About Me

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Happy Birthday

My next project is a card inspired by the Sew Easy Challenge over at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.  




A simple card using Cas-ual Fridays Casual Vine die.  I used Brusho's and shimmer mist on glossy card for the vines and border and inlay die cutting technique to create a nice smooth layer. 



For the inside I used the negative die cut as a stencil and the stamp is Cas-ual Fridays Shenanigan. 

Also entering Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday July Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely CAS card design, one I can never really capture. May have to borrow your layout and techniques! Love that trailing vine, it's just so pretty (I am a gardener so I can appreciate that!) Perfect stitched die and I love how you finished off the inside, just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love how you tied the inside to the outside - using the negative is such a cool idea! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete