About Me

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Textured cards

Hi friends!
I've been playing in my craft room with brusho's, inks, paints etc and created dozen's of backgrounds.  Today's cards are for the Simon Says Monday Challenge Add Some Texture challenge.  I love texture on cards but wanted to try something different. I've tried this technique before - it's called hot glue embossing and it's such fun and I love the abstract look.





The cards are very simple as I didn't want to detract from the focal image. 

I'm also entering Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and have a good week.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your cards are very original! I love the bright colors and texture you achieved with hot glue embossing. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Really love the way they both turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! I have never seen this technique! These are gorgeous and unique! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing and Wow...You clever and creative lady x

    ReplyDelete