About Me

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Bubble Wrap and Alcohol Ink

My next two cards were inspired by Darnell's NBUS Challenge #10 with the optional theme of using Bubble Wrap.  I loved Darnell's cards and was excited to play with bubble wrap and alcohol inks.  I've used bubble wrap with paint but have not tried with alcohol inks - and I don't need much encouraging to get inky and experiment..... 😂 

Here is my first card.  The die is Impression Obsession Bottom Greeting Edgers (NBUS).





I'm also linking this to Scrapy Land Anything Goes and SSS Work It Wednesday.




The first card was so much fun I had to make a second...... 


The heart die is Hero Arts and SSS You die.








8 comments:

  1. They are both awesome and i bet you had so much fun creating them, beautiful effect.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had such fun playing with the bubble wrap!!!! Your first card has a lovely masculine look and I love the bubble wrap effect on the letters of the sentiment!!! The colours on the second card are so cheerful and full of life!!!! Both lovely cards, Zelda!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! I have never used Bubble Wrap, but one of my girlfriends LOVES popping that stuff. May have to CASE your card for her birthday! They are fun and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are really pretty! You definitely got the bubble wrap technique down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love how it turned out! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look how much fun you had!! These are both extraordinary, Zelda, bright and colorful to the max! I just love your designs which allows your pretty backgrounds to be noticed! Thanks for playing again in #10 and joining in the optional theme! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome....love what you did with bubble wrap, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete