About Me

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Just For You

Hello Friends,


Please forgive me for this very long post but I wasn't able to post my cards from last week-end.


My first card was inspired by this inspiration photo for the Altenew Challenge:-



Here is my card:-



 I used Altenew's Peony Bouquet and Label Love stamp sets.  For the background I mixed Antique Linen Distress Paint and Gesso and applied this to my cardstock without smoothing it to create some texture.  I added a die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs Burlap Border  and a few Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets.

I'm also linking this to SSS Wednesday - Anything Goes Challenge and Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies.




3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, beautiful flowers
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink peonies are so beautiful, Zelda!!! Love the little grid bg and the dew drops!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete