About Me

Sunday, February 5, 2017

With Sympathy

Hello friends!


As usual I have a few cards to share wtih you.  



The first is a very simple card for the With Sympathy Challenge at  Stamp TV.  

The stamp set is Gina K Designs Sympathy Duo and has a lovely sentiment which I used on the inside of the card.  The dies are Sizzix Mixed Media by Tim Holtz and Concord and 9th Floral and Flutter (NBUS).

I'll be entering Darnell's NBUS Challenge #10 and SSS Work It Wednesday.


Thanks for stopping by ........


4 comments:

  1. WOW, this is simply beautiful, Zelda!!!!! A great CAS creation!!!!! Love the delicate butterfly!!!!
    Groete, Petra XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It simply beautiful and will bring comfort. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this, Zelda! I have corner dies, but I need to look in my butterfly dies to see if I have a sketchy one like you used. It goes so well with the corner die! Love the simple matting, too!! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and lovely! This is perfect for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete